Wednesday, July 30, 2008

DESIGN WIZARD STEPS IN

Design genius Phil Rawle has stepped in to help the floundering DIRECTOR in the design of the posters and flyers for WLTM.
Phil designs all of the AirSpace posters/flyers and catalogues and is an absolute joy to work with - and I must say endlessly patient with scatty artists who forget to put logos/addresses and other important information on posters and flyers.
Phil's flyer and poster are a vast improvement on my amateur try. I feel the need to put both up here for comparison. So below is my flyer (front and back) and then the professional's version. Can you tell the difference? I think so...
Above: my version with jagged drawing of swans - no address and missing logo.
Below: Phil Rawle's version with no missing information, lovely clean-lines in the drawing of the swans, and altogether infinitely improved .

No comments: